UNKNOWN SERIAL BANK ROBBER
Winchester, Virginia; Charles Town, West Virginia; Brunswick, Maryland; Inwood, West Virginia; Martinsburg, West Virginia
March 19, 2015; April 28, 2015; August 7, 2015; August 17, 2015; August 25, 2015; September 16, 2015; October 16, 2015; December 23, 2015; January 7, 2016
UNKNOWN SERIAL BANK ROBBER
- Height: 5'1" to 5'8"
- Weight: 140 to 200 pounds
- Sex: Male
- Build: Medium
- Hair: Brown
- Complexion: Light
- Race: White
- Age: 30 to 50 years of age
- Remarks: During the BB&T robbery on March 19, 2015, the suspect wore a dark hoodie; similarly during the August 7, 2015, robbery of the same bank the suspect wore a dark navy blue hooded jacket, dark blue jeans, white shoes and a bandana over his face. During the MVB robbery on April 28, 2015, the suspect wore dark denim jeans, a dark jacket, ball cap, sneakers, and a blue bandana with paisley print. During a robbery of the same bank on August 25, 2015, the suspect wore a Halloween mask, blue jeans, sweatshirt, baseball hat, tan gloves, and work boots. During the BB&T robbery on August 17, 2015, the suspect wore a white-patterned black bandana, a black baseball-style hat with a gray front and black bill, a dark gray/black hooded winter coat with purple plaid lining, black gloves, blue jeans and black work boots. During the robbery of the same bank on December, 23, 2015, the suspect wore a plaid jacket, dark-colored hooded sweatshirt, dark gloves, black mask with eye and nose holes, dark pants and white sneakers. During the September 16, 2015, robbery of the First United Bank and Trust, the suspect covered his face with a cloth, wore a hoodie with Old Navy on the front, a baseball cap, gloves and jeans. During the robbery of the Union Bank and Trust on October 16, 2015, the suspect wore a hunter's camouflage face mask; black zippered sweatshirt and dark pants. During the January 7, 2016, robbery of MVB, the suspect appeared to be wearing glasses with a reddish tint, a black ski-mask, black jacket and black sweatpants.
- Vehicle Information: During the August 25, 2015, robbery of the MVB on Sommerset Boulevard, a dark blue, older model Pontiac was seen leaving an adjacent lot at a high rate of speed. During the October 16, 2015, robbery of the Union Bank & Trust it appears as if the suspect fled in a late 1990s-early 2000s silver, four-door Ford F-150 pick-up truck.
- Weapon Used: The suspect has displayed both black and silver in appearance handguns and a sawed-off shotgun during these robberies.
An unknown White male suspect is wanted for his involvement in the following armed bank robberies:
On March 19, 2015, and August 7, 2015, the BB&T located in the 2000 block of S. Pleasant Valley Road in Winchester, Virginia, was robbed by an unknown White male suspect who stated during the March robbery he had a weapon, but actually displayed a black handgun during the August robbery.
On April 28, 2015, and August 25, 2015, the MVB Bank located in the 80 block of Sommerset Boulevard in Charles Town, West Virginia, was robbed by an unknown White male suspect who during the April robbery displayed a sawed-off shotgun and during the August robbery displayed a pistol while instructing tellers to place money in a dark blue pillow case.
On August 17, 2015, and December 23, 2015, the BB&T located in the 90 block of Souder Road in Brunswick, Maryland, was robbed by an unknown White male suspect who displayed handguns during each robbery. The suspect placed money from the August robbery in a black bag with a neon green interior.
On September 16, 2015, the First United Bank and Trust located in the 7700 block of Winchester Avenue in Inwood, West Virginia, was robbed by an unknown suspect armed with a pistol and demanding money be placed in a pillow case. After an alarm was sounded, the suspect became trapped between the inner and outer doors of the bank at which time the suspect fired four shots into the outer door and thereafter escaped.
On October 16, 2015, the Union Bank and Trust located in the 1000 block of Millwood Pike in Winchester, Virginia, was robbed by and unknown suspect armed with a black semi-automatic handgun.
On January 7, 2016, the MVB located in the 700 block of Foxcroft Avenue in Martinsburg, West Virginia, was robbed by an unknown suspect armed with a silver handgun.
REWARDThe FBI is offering a reward of up to $15,000 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the individual responsible for these crimes.
Should be considered armed and dangerous
Please contact the Richmond Division of the FBI at 804/261-1044 or https://tips.fbi.gov with information that may lead to the identification of this individual.If you have any information concerning this case, please contact your local FBI Office or the nearest American Embassy or Consulate. You can also submit a tip at: tips.fbi.gov