UNKNOWN BANK ROBBER
West Allis, Wisconsin
January 8, 2016
UNKNOWN BANK ROBBER
- Height: Approximately 6'0"
- Sex: Male
- Race: Black
- Age: Approximately 20 - 30 years old
- Remarks: Suspect 1: The suspect was last seen wearing black shoes, a black jacket, a black face mask and black gloves. He was also seen carrying a firearm in his right hand and a black/red bag in his left hand. Suspect 2: The suspect was described as a Black male, approximately 20 – 30 years of age, approximately 5’8”. Suspect 2 was last seen wearing black shoes with white soles, dark pants, a black jacket with a white t-shirt underneath, black mask and white baseball cap. The suspect was also seen carrying a brownish colored bag. Suspect 3: The suspect was described as a Black male, approximately 20 – 30 years of age, approximately 5’8”. Suspect 3 was last seen wearing black shoes with white soles, dark-colored jeans, a black long sleeve jacket or shirt, a black face mask and black gloves.
- Vehicle Information: Older model, gold-colored four door sedan.
- Weapon Used: Dark colored handgun
On Friday, January 8, 2016, at approximately 5:58 p.m., the Equitable Bank located at 7400 West Oklahoma Avenue in West Allis, Wisconsin, was robbed. Three suspects entered the bank; one was seen brandishing a firearm and stayed in the lobby area, the other two suspects went behind the counter. The suspects behind the counter demanded all tellers open their drawers and forced the employees to the floor. Two suspects then attempted to take money from the vault, after which all three suspects left the bank.
Should be considered armed and dangerous
Anyone with information regarding this case is urged to contact the West Allis Police Department at (414) 302-8000 and/or the FBI Milwaukee Division at (414)276-4684.If you have any information concerning this case, please contact your local FBI Office or the nearest American Embassy or Consulate. You can also submit a tip at: tips.fbi.gov
Field Office: Milwaukee