UNKNOWN BANK ROBBERS
- Robbery Date: January 4, 2021
- Vehicle: Green Dodge Challenger
The FBI is offering a reward of up to $1,000 for information leading directly to the arrest of these unknown suspects.
Two unknown suspects are believed to be responsible for the following bank robberies and attempted bank robberies:
- January 4, 2021, at 1:45 p.m., at the PNC Bank located at 2810 South Highland Avenue in Lombard, Illinois
- January 4, 2021, at 2:40 p.m., at the Byline Bank located at 3245 Lake Avenue in Wilmette, Illinois
- January 4, 2021, at 4:17 p.m., an attempt at the Fifth Third Bank located at 1311 Ridgeland Avenue in Naperville, Illinois
Unknown Suspect #1 is described as a Black male in his early 20s, 5'11'' to 6'0'' tall, weighing 150 to 170 pounds. He wore a black hooded sweatshirt with "AMG Petronas Motorsports" on the front, a black face mask, blue jeans, white shoes, and white gloves.
Unknown Suspect #2 is described as a Black male in his early 20s, 5'9'' to 5'10'' tall, weighing 150 to 170 pounds. He wore a gray Nike brand long-sleeve hooded sweatshirt, gray sweatpants, a white face mask, and multi-colored Air Jordan shoes.
SHOULD BE CONSIDERED ARMED AND DANGEROUS
Anyone with information regarding these unknown suspects should contact the FBI's Chicago Field Office at (312) 421-6700.
Field Office: Chicago