UNKNOWN SERIAL BANK ROBBER
- Robbery Dates: January 22, 2020; July 6, 2020; July 8, 2020; September 5, 2020
- Hair: Black
- Height: 5'11''
- Sex: Male
- Race: White
- Age: 40s to 50s
- Build: Thin
- Complexion: Light
The FBI is offering a reward of up to $1,000 for information leading directly to the arrest of this unknown suspect.
The unknown suspect wore a dark blue hat, a black mask, gloves, a white jacket, dark-colored pants, and white shoes.
An unknown suspect is believed to be responsible for the following bank robberies:
- On September 30, 2019, at 1:48 p.m., at the Parkway Bank located at 2520 North Harlem Avenue in Elmwood Park, Illinois.
- On January 22, 2020, at 11:56 a.m, at the Byline Bank located at 7751 Lake Street in River Forest, Illinois.
- On July 6, 2020, at 3:32 p.m., at the Parkway Bank located at 4858 North Milwaukee Avenue in Chicago, Illinois.
- On July 8, 2020, at 12:13 p.m., at the Wood Dale Bank and Trust located at 171 East Irving Park Road in Wood Dale, Illinois.
- On July 27, 2020, at 3:51 p.m., at the Parkway Bank located at 1001 North Northwest Highway in Park Ridge, Illinois.
- On September 5, 2020, at 1:11 p.m., at the Fifth Third Bank located at 7727 Lake Street in River Forest, Illinois.
SHOULD BE CONSIDERED ARMED AND DANGEROUS
Anyone with information regarding these bank robberies should contact the FBI's Chicago Field Office at (312) 421-6700.
Field Office: Chicago