UNKNOWN SERIAL BANK ROBBER
- Robbery Dates: November 26, 2019; December 13, 2019; January 21, 2020; February 8, 2020
- Height: 6'0" to 6'3"
- Weight: 190 pounds
- Sex: Male
- Race: Black
- Age: Mid 20s
- Build: Small
The FBI is offering a reward of up to $1,000 for information leading directly to the arrest of this unknown suspect.
The unknown suspect wore a black hat, black hooded sweatshirt, jeans, and black gloves. The unknown suspect had a goatee.
An unknown suspect is believed to be responsible for the following bank robberies:
- On November 26, 2019, at 3:39 p.m., at the Chase Bank located at 3032 North Clark Street in Chicago, Illinois.
- On December 13, 2019, at 5:00 p.m., at the Chase Bank located at 1122 North Clark Street in Chicago, Illinois.
- On January 21, 2020, at 2:59 p.m., at the Byline Bank located at 4701 North Clark Street in Chicago, Illinois.
- On February 8, 2020, at 11:12 a.m., at the Fifth Third Bank located at 5501 North Ashland Street in Chicago, Illinois.
SHOULD BE CONSIDERED ARMED AND DANGEROUS
Anyone with information regarding this bank robbery should contact the FBI's Chicago Field Office at (312) 421-6700.
Field Office: Chicago