UNKNOWN SERIAL BANK ROBBER
- Robbery Dates: February 22, 2022; March 2, 2022; April 7, 2022; April 20, 2022
- Hair: Brown
- Eyes: Brown
- Height: 5'6" to 5'8"
- Weight: 150 pounds
- Sex: Male
- Race: White
- Age: 30s
- Scars & Marks: The suspect has an unknown tattoo under his left eye. He had a splint on a finger of his right hand in the February 22 robbery.
The FBI is offering a reward of up to $2,000 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of this suspect.
The suspect wears eyeglasses. In the April 7 robbery, the suspect wore an adhesive bandage on his upper right cheek.
This unidentified man is suspected of committing four Albuquerque bank robberies since February of 2022:
- PNC Bank, 9500 Sage Road SW, April 20, 2022.
- U.S. Bank, 3801 Isleta Boulevard SW, April 7, 2022.
- Wells Fargo, 3801 4th Street NW, on March 2, 2022.
- Western Commerce Bank, 1910 Wyoming Boulevard NE, February 22, 2022.
Anyone with information about these robberies is asked to contact the FBI at (505) 889-1300, or Albuquerque Metro Crime Stoppers, anonymously, at (505) 843-STOP. Tips can also be submitted online at tips.fbi.gov.
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact your local FBI Office or the nearest American Embassy or Consulate. You can also submit a tip at: tips.fbi.gov
Field Office: Albuquerque